We are looking for candidates who are not only experts of the Quran but who also value young minds, have a positive attitude, and love what they do. We look for Quran teachers who are enthusiastic, dependable, and passionate; who will serve as positive role models and mentors for our students helping them apply the beautiful manners taught in the Quran in their daily lives.
– Teach a group of students (boys and girls) to read the Quran with proper Tajweed.
– Coach the students to memorize the entire Qur’an and prepare them for Qur’an
competitions locally and internationally.
– Evaluate each student and create teaching strategies based on the individual’s
– Assign daily homework.
– Track the progress of each child and maintain records daily.
– Instill and cultivate Quranic manners in students.
– Regular communication with the Principal to update him regarding the progress of the
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
– Belief in the ADA vision, mission, and educational model.
– A Muslim who displays proper Islamic character and ethics.
The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم (said, “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.”
– A very friendly and social person.
– A detail-oriented and proactive person who notices even the tiny mistakes in a child’s recitation and who doesn’t spare any efforts to help him correct them; thus, demonstrating our organization’s commitment to excellence.
– Hafidh with Ijaza (required).
– Sound knowledge of Tajweed & Makhaarij.
– Experience working with children ages 5 and older.
– University degree is a plus.
– Highly competitive monthly salary.
To Apply: Submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or send it through WhatsApp (PDF format)
For this position, also submit a recording (2 to 5 minutes) of your recitation to the WhatsApp number of ADA: +221773852203