The Internet is full of websites and apps that you can use to read or listen to the Qur’an. However, not all of them are of high quality. In this article, we have curated for you what we believe are the best available resources online to read the Qur’an, listen to it, and understand it.
Reading & Understanding
- Quran.com is a fantastic website that enables visitors to read the Qur’an on a clear and nice Arabic script. It also provides a search bar to look for a specific verse or even a specific word. In addition, it offers translations to many languages and transliterations for people who can’t read Arabic. It’s, in my opinion, the best Quran website on the Internet.
- Quran Index: It allows visitors to browse the Qur’an by topic! 🙂
- Quran.com Corpus: It’s an annotated linguistic resource which shows the Arabic grammar, syntax, and morphology for each word in the Noble Quran.
- Quranic (mobile app): This is a beautiful and extremely user-friendly mobile app that “teaches the language of the Quran in a fun & interactive way”. Free and premium plans.
- Quran Progress (mobile app): Similar to Quranic, Quran Progress provides a very easy way ever to learn Quran vocabulary. These last two apps